We respect the privacy of children and “child” means an individual under the age of 13. All information and content on this website is intended for individuals over the age of 18. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using this website. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental or guardian consent. If you believe personal information is collected from someone under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent, then please contact us to have that information deleted
GENERAL DISCLAIMER All content and information on this website including our programs, products and/or services is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute professional advice of any kind and does not establish any kind of professional-client relationship by your use of this website. A professional-client relationship with you is only formed after we have expressly entered into a written agreement with you that you have signed including our fee structure and other terms to work with you in a specific matter. Although we strive to provide accurate general information, the information presented here is not a substitute for any kind of professional advice, and you should not rely solely on this information. Always consult a professional in the area for your particular needs and circumstances prior to making any professional, legal, financial or tax related decisions.
AFFILIATE / THIRD PARTY LINKS DISCLOSURE AND DISCLAIMER
We may partner with other businesses or become part of different affiliate marketing programs whose products or services may be promoted or advertised on the website in exchange for commissions and/or financial rewards when you click and/or purchase those products or services through our affiliate links. We will receive a commission if you make a purchase through our affiliate link at no extra cost to you. We may also recommend other products, services, coaches and consultants but no such reference is intended to be an endorsement or statement that such information provided is accurate. We recommend these based on our personal experiences but it is still your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence to ensure you have obtained complete accurate information about such product, services, coaches and consultants. These affiliate or third party relationships in no way compromise the integrity of the content, information, services and materials being presented to you here, and you are under no obligation to click on these affiliate links to purchase those products or services being offered. These affiliate programs are selected based on personal experiences and preferences. Although we provide these affiliate links on the website for your convenience, we have no control over these external websites and they are solely responsible for their own content and information presented. Therefore, Cheers to Blogging and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us cannot be held liable or responsible for any content presented on these external websites and for any damages resulting from them. This disclosure policy applies to all affiliate links we share on our website, social media, emails, programs, products such as courses, ebooks, services and through any other means of communication with you.
SPONSORED POSTS / REVIEWS DISCLAIMER
We may include sponsored blog posts on our website from time to time for products or services we recommend or those that have been valuable in our personal experience or use. We may review different products, services and other resources to provide reviews of books, services and any other recommendations to you. We may receive incentives, discounts, compensation or free products in exchange for our reviews and sponsored content. All such reviews and sponsored posts are solely our honest opinions made in good faith. You are always encouraged to perform your own due diligence prior to relying on them. We share this information as examples to you but it does not serve as a guarantee or promise of any kind for your results and successes if you decide to use the same information, reviews, products, services, tips and techniques offered here. You are encouraged to perform your own due diligence and research and are solely responsible for your decisions, purchases from our affiliate links, sponsored content and results. Your earning potential and results are contingent upon your personal circumstances, abilities, experience and skills. Therefore, you agree not to hold us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us liable for any of your successes or failures directly or indirectly related to the information, reports, reviews, products and/or services presented to you here.
FAIR USE DISCLAIMER This website reviews products, or services including but not limited to posting of product images from other websites, logos of manufacturers etc. In doing so, no copyright is claimed for this kind of content on the website and to the extent that such material may appear to be infringed, we assert that such alleged infringement is permissible under the fair use principles of U.S. copyright laws. If you believe any material has been used in an unauthorized manner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a general rule, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent with the exception of the following circumstances:
1. We may disclose your information to our trusted third parties that work with us such as our website hosting partners, email marketing service provider, other service providers that assist in the operation of the website, and any other affiliates and subsidiaries we rely upon to provide you products and services offered here.
2. We may disclose your information in order to comply with state or federal regulations related to copyright infringement lawsuits or any other legal claims related to the website.
- We do not envision offering goods or services to individuals living in the European Union as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you are in the European Union and opt in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services through our website then you will be subscribed to receive our free email newsletter once you affirmatively consent to it. Please see Opt Out section below should you wish to “unsubscribe” and not receive any emails from us. But if you are NOT in the European Union then you will be automatically subscribed to receive our free email newsletter once you opt in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services through our website. Please see Opt Out section below should you wish to “unsubscribe” and not receive any emails from us.
- OPT OUT We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and do not spam or send misleading information. Should you wish to no longer receive communication from us, you have the option of unsubscribing by clicking “unsubscribe” in the bottom of the email we send to you or by contacting us. As for third party websites, please contact them directly to unsubscribe and/or opt out from their communications. We are in compliance with the GDPR along with the email marketing service we use to collect your data.
We have no control over these third parties and they have their own privacy policies. Neither are we responsible for the activities and practices of these third parties. You should contact them directly and read their privacy policies for any questions. You also agree that your use of these third party websites is solely at your risk.
COMMENTS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. When you leave a comment, your name, email address and website/organization name is not shared with a third party, and may be used to communicate with you.
Social media accounts and sharing options are available on this website. Social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and so forth) can track your personal information. Should you choose to interact with us on social media, please note that you will be voluntarily disclosing that personal information. This information is no longer private. It becomes public information and can be collected and used by others. We have no control over and take no responsibility for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly disclosed personal information by you.
Any such interactions via comments and social media with us do not subject us to any kind of liability related to misuse of your information by others.
This information is only collected to better serve and understand your user experience on the website. You have the option of turning off cookies on your computer should you wish to do so. If you choose to do that, you may not be able to view all features and content of this website.
USE OF WEB BEACONS AND PIXELS
- GDPR VISITOR RIGHTS
- Under the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights and information listed below.
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: 1. You ask us to delete the information by sending a request to email@example.com. Please note that such requests may result in you no longer being able to access paid or free content previously provided to you. 2. Our decision to cease using our existing data providers. 3. The Company decides to no longer be in business or continue to offer the services. 4. The data is no longer needed to provide you service, is too costly to maintain further retention, or the Company finds it outdated.
- You have the right to request access to your data that we store and have the ability to access your personal data.
You have the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your personal data and have it corrected or removed completely You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data. When you restrict the processing of your data, we can store your data but cannot process it further.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances including but not limited to direct marketing, profiling, scientific or historical research purposes, statistical purposes, automated decision making and profiling and tasks based on legitimate interests or in the public interest/exercise of official authority.
You have the right to the portability of your data. You have the right to request your personal data from us, receive it and transfer it to another controller.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you have provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably necessary to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to follow generally commercial industry standards to protect your personal information submitted to us voluntarily and automatically. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information. When you make a credit card purchase or purchase through any means on the website, you will be directed to a third party vendor to complete the transaction. Any information you provide during the checkout process is not stored on our website but instead provided to the third party vendor that completes the purchase transaction. By using this, you agree to hold us harmless for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties. You also agree that we cannot be held responsible for any disclosure of your information through our website without our knowledge and consent.